Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking experienced Class A CDL Log Truck Drivers to safely operate our new 2020 Kenworth T880 Allison transmission log trucks starting in the fall of 2019
The primary purpose of this role is to provide logs to IFG mills through day to day log delivery duties, and to mentor and teach trainee drivers with a goal to support and sustain the future of the logging industry.
• Driver is responsible for doing all DOT required daily vehicle pre-inspection and post-inspection
• Operates truck in accordance with DOT, state and city regulations, as well as all Company guidelines
• Follow electronic tracking procedures
• Follow safety rules at all times
• Attend and participate in safety meetings and training
• Use prescribed safety equipment that is required to safely do the job at hand
• Report unsafe acts or conditions, injuries and/or incidents to his or her immediate Supervisor or Safety Personnel
• Work independently with minimal oversight
• Train and mentor trainee drivers
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of experience in log truck driving
• Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid Idaho Class A CDL
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires applicants to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), physical screening, education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position. Driver will be subject to a DOT regulated pre-hire drug and alcohol testing and if hired will be put in for random selection going forward.
F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber Company is seeking a Forester to join our team of professionals in Columbia Falls, MT.
Stoltze is the oldest family owned sawmill and forest management company in Montana. Stoltze is dedicated to active stewardship of our forest resources and production of high quality wood products.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Forestry, Natural Resources, or a closely related field is required. Preference will be given to those individuals with five years or greater of professional experience in the field of forestry. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Experience in GIS (MapInfo) and forest inventory systems (FPS) preferred. The Forester position is a full time salary position. Stoltze offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with salary dependent on experience.